Clicks is looking for a Graduate Space Planner in Cape Town, to maximise the return on investment of a product on a daily basis against the space that it occupies through the correct space allocation, ranging and supporting MDQ’s.
Closing Date: 19 September 2014
To maximise the return on investment of a product on a daily basis against the space that it occupies through the correct space allocation, ranging and supporting MDQ’s.
- To interpret and represent the category strategy/operating plan into a planogram to ensure stores understand how to merchandise the product while adhering to all applicable display principles and ensuring sufficient on shelf sustainability relative to each items rate of sale.
- To manage and maintain the ranging of products within the category to ensure it meets the requirements of the planogram.
- To manage and maintain the stores associated with the ranging clusters for each category to facilitate changes in macro space.
- To test the viability of accommodating new lines across each planogram size and cluster through investigation.
- To support the category performance through adherence to parameters as negotiated within the commercial agreements.
- To provide verbal input based on space analysis in order to assist category teams with decision making (Category Operating Plan and Range Reviews).
- To inform the Planning team of the stock implications associated with changes in micro space plans to ensure continuity of stock and prevent out-of-stocks.
- To facilitate the updating of MDQ's and facings into MMS.
- To ensure timeous upload of planograms onto the intranet according to the planogram upload schedule.
Qualification & Experience:
- BCom/Finance/Business/Retail Management Degree/diploma Essential
- Desirable: Experience on a space planning application;/within a merchandise/retail environment.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Display Principles
- Category Operating Plans
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Sound communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Detailed orientated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time management
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Planning and Organising
- Following Instructions and Procedures
Interested? Read more & apply here: Graduate Space Planner Opportunity at Clicks
Latest from JobShop
- Aramex Human Resources Internship
- Content Writer Internship
- OUTsurance Payroll Administrator Intern
- Old Mutual Amathuba learnership
- NESTLÉ - Sales & Marketing Graduate Trainee
- UNITRANS Professional Driving Learnership
- Standard Bank Financial Consultancy Learnerships 2015
- Junior chef: Boston Bistro
- Finance Internship: Thulamela Local Municipality
- Real Estate & Facility Management Internship 2015
- Eveready Production Management: Graduate Opportunity
- SuperSport Play-Out Operations Internship Programme 2015
- Kantar Graduate Program: Client Service
- Internship Opportunity at Premier
- Ballito-Fairmont Zimbali Resort - Graduate Development Programme
- RTT Graduate Programme 2015
- Samsung Graduate Internship Programme 2015
- Estee Lauder Companies Graduate Programme 2015
- Nespresso Retail Assistant
- Phlebotomy Learnership 2015
- Sales Trainee Opportunity
- FINCHOICE: Trainee: Business Analyst
- Consulting Graduate Programme at Deloitte – 2015
- Computer Operator Opportunities at Mr Price
- Zurich Learnership Programme 2015
- Momentum Internship Opportunity: Corporate Social Investment
- Artisan Learnership Opportunities at Kumba Iron Ore
- South African Tourism Marketing Internship
- Engineering Technician Graduate Opportunity at Transnet
- Paarl Media Apprenticeship Opportunities 2015
- Human Resources Graduate Opportunity at Coca-Cola
- Discovery Health - Nursery School Teacher Assistant
- Assistant Marketing Officer at SASOL
- Metropolitan Skills Development Learnership
- Truworths - Call Centre Learnership (Candidates living with disabilities)