To provide a graduate with an opportunity to develop an overview and working knowledge of key aspects of business process management within financial service industry and investment management businesses in particular. The programme will include work experience opportunities.
Close Date: Not specified
Location - Town / City Claremont
**Please note that in order to meet objectives set in our Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from designated groups.**
The successful candidate will be allocated to various projects, onsite at Coronation or other similar businesses. The objective is to learn, through real and practical engagements, aspects of operational requirements (focus on asset and liability administration) and analysis techniques (process documentation, requirement documentation, specifications drafting). He/she will also be exposed to implementation of systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Joint venture between Coronation & Solve Consulting
2. The successful candidate will spend time working and receiving training on material aspects of business analysis under guidance and mentorship from a consulting firm, Solve.
3. Assisting in the delivery of different projects for various Solve clients, including Coronation.
4. The intern will be based at Solve Consulting for the duration of the 12 month internship.
5. At the end of the 12 month period, based on the intern’s performance, there is a possibility, but no guarantee, of being offered a permanent role within Coronation.
BCom, BCom Hons, BBusSc or any related field from an accredited institution
No experience required.
Competencies & Personality Attributes
1. Confident with the ability to take initiative
2. Ability to engage with clients with confidence
3. Enquiring mind
4. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely – verbal and written
5. Solid mathematical aptitude.
6. Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
7. Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
8. Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
9. Strong attention to detail
10. Able to build and maintain relationships
11. Highly organized and efficient
12. Team player
Interested? Read more & apply here: Coronation: Junior Business Analyst Intern