The Amathuba (“opportunities”) Learnership Program develops matriculants with no previous work experience. Learners that successfully complete the program obtain a Wealth Management Level 4 qualification. The 12-month program contains classroom and workplace components.
Please read this carefully before applying:
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 and must be currently unemployed.
- Applicants must have passed Grade 12 or NQF level 4: English (50% or over) and Pure Maths (50% or over) or Maths Literacy (75% or over)
- Applicants must not have more than a Grade 12 or NQF level 4 qualification.
- Applicants must have passed an official second language.
- Only SA citizens aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply.
- As per Old Mutual's Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to Black Candidates, Black Women and Black People with disabilities.
- Learnerships are only available in Cape Town.
Your CV must include the following:
- Race, Gender, Nationality, Age, Matric Subjects and results, Residential Address, Disability status (yes or no), list any complete or uncompleted qualifications.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to undergo written assessments.
- Candidates must have a favorable credit status.
- Based on the assessment results a further short list of applicants will be invited to attend a competency based interview.
- A final short list of applicants will be invited to a final interview with Line Managers.
- Offers will be extended to successful applicants by mid February and the Learnership commences on 1 March 2015.
Closing date is 19 December 2014
Interested? Read more & apply here: Old Mutual Amathuba learnship
Latest from JobShop
- Aramex Human Resources Internship
- Content Writer Internship
- OUTsurance Payroll Administrator Intern
- NESTLÉ - Sales & Marketing Graduate Trainee
- UNITRANS Professional Driving Learnership
- Standard Bank Financial Consultancy Learnerships 2015
- Junior chef: Boston Bistro
- Finance Internship: Thulamela Local Municipality
- Real Estate & Facility Management Internship 2015
- Eveready Production Management: Graduate Opportunity
- SuperSport Play-Out Operations Internship Programme 2015
- Kantar Graduate Program: Client Service
- Internship Opportunity at Premier
- Ballito-Fairmont Zimbali Resort - Graduate Development Programme
- RTT Graduate Programme 2015
- Samsung Graduate Internship Programme 2015
- Estee Lauder Companies Graduate Programme 2015
- Nespresso Retail Assistant
- Phlebotomy Learnership 2015
- Sales Trainee Opportunity
- FINCHOICE: Trainee: Business Analyst
- Consulting Graduate Programme at Deloitte – 2015
- Computer Operator Opportunities at Mr Price
- Zurich Learnership Programme 2015
- Momentum Internship Opportunity: Corporate Social Investment
- Graduate Space Planner Opportunity at Clicks
- Artisan Learnership Opportunities at Kumba Iron Ore
- South African Tourism Marketing Internship
- Engineering Technician Graduate Opportunity at Transnet
- Paarl Media Apprenticeship Opportunities 2015
- Human Resources Graduate Opportunity at Coca-Cola
- Discovery Health - Nursery School Teacher Assistant
- Assistant Marketing Officer at SASOL
- Metropolitan Skills Development Learnership
- Truworths - Call Centre Learnership (Candidates living with disabilities)